Oystercatcher Cottage is a beautifully renovated and extended 2-bedroom Manx stone cottage and makes a lovely retreat for two, or an ideal base for a family.
The cottage offers:-
- A deceptively spacious and characterful lounge with log burner and dining area; along with wall mounted Freesat flat-screen TV and DVD player.
- Well-equipped kitchen and utility room, with electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer. The essentials are there too - kettle, toaster, cooking and measuring implements as well as crockery and cutlery.
- Downstairs cloakroom/toilet.
- 2 welcoming bedrooms, one with king-size bed and one with single bunk beds and both with built-in wardrobes with plenty of hanging space.
- "Jack and Jill" wet-room accessed from the bedroom and the landing.
- Fully enclosed, private courtyard garden, close to Isle of Man steam railway.
- Free wi-fi.
Thanks to local photographer Martin Rigby for the photos; email@example.com